do Sustain Be Set Free Sheer Speed 1/4 Zip Top - White/Black
Now made with Recycled Polyester developing the favourite sheer speed fabric using recycled plastic bottles and other plastic waste. Our original mantra “BE SET FREE” features down the back panel along with perforated holes to keep you dry. The small percentage of elastane in the fabric allows for ease of movement. With additional features of a zipped collar and sleeves with thumb holes and roll over hand mittens it creates a high-performance ¼ zip preparing you for all your outdoor running pursuits.
Sheer Speed Collection
• Sweat wicking
• Athletic tailored fit
• High rise collar with ¼ length zip
• Long sleeves with thumbholes and rollover mittens
• Reflective do labelling and sustain logo
• ‘BE SET FREE’ text on centre back
• Fabric: 92% Recycled Polyester 8% Elastane
• Laser-cut mesh panels at the side and central back
• European Sizing
• Model wears a Size Medium and is 6ft 1"
- Quick Ref: 247144
- Man. Ref: 211032-705A
Our Sustain Collection - Sheer SpeedAt do we believe sustainability is a two-way thing. It's People and Planet.
However small - our choices make a difference! We ensure to use better fabric choices which help us to sustain our world.
Our Sheer Speed performance tops and tights repurpose plastic bottles, plastic waste and other polyester waste to make a super light fibre that can be spun into performance athletic wear to help drive a fitter planet and society.